Login or Sign Up to become a member!
LessThanDot Site Logo

LessThanDot

A Technical Community for IT Professionals

Less Than Dot is a community of passionate IT professionals and enthusiasts dedicated to sharing technical knowledge, experience, and assistance. Inside you will find reference materials, interesting technical discussions, and expert tips and commentary. Once you register for an account you will have immediate access to the forums and all past articles and commentaries.

LTD Social Sitings

Lessthandot twitter Lessthandot Linkedin Lessthandot facebook Lessthandot rss

Note: Watch for social icons on posts by your favorite authors to follow their postings on these and other social sites.

Highly Rated Users

Forum
No Posts Rated

Top 50
Given
Received

Forum Statistics

Users
Members:
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Total Post History
Topics:

7-Day Post History
New Topics:
Active Topics:

Our newest member
yf611x

Other

FAQ
All times are UTC [ DST ]

Google Ads

Two men are out just fishing quietly and drinking beer......

Anything you like: fun, jokes, stories, news, links, hard to believe, games etc
Please wait...

Two men are out just fishing quietly and drinking beer......

Postby SQLDenis on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Bob says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife', she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months.'

Charles continues slowly sipping his beer then thoughtfully says, 'You better think it over, Bob - Women like that are hard to find.'
SQLDenis
LTD Admin
LTD Admin
LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454
LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454
LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454LTD Gold - Rating: 3454

Location: Princeton, New Jersey, USA,World, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe and Beyond
Unrated